HMG specialises in the manufacturing of components and assemblies used in heavy machinery and fixed plant equipment.
In demanding environments, you need precision parts that are machined to last. With a reputation for superior quality, HMG is the preferred supplier of machining and subtractive manufacturing services to heavy industry leaders looking to reduce their downtime and maintenance costs.
At our 4,000m2 state-of-the-art machine shop in Brisbane, HMG provides companies throughout the Asia Pacific region with a single source for their computer numerical control (CNC) machining, reverse engineering, drilling, grinding, boring, turning and milling requirements. We can take your project from start to finish, ensuring it meets the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
HMG’s ongoing investments in machinery, employee training and quality improvements, qualify us to satisfy the most challenging assignments. Many of our machinists have been with us for more than 20 years. Their craftsmanship and experience affords a unique perspective to manufacturing that offers lower costs, greater efficiencies and ultimately better on-time delivery performance.
- Lathes up to 1,200mm diameter and 6,000mm in length.
- Hones up to 500mm diameter and 16,000mm in length.
- 8 x milling machines up to 2,400mm x 1,000mm tables.
- 5 x horizontal boring machines up to 3,000mm x 2,000mm tables.
- CNC lathes and machining centres to handle production up to 740mm diameter and 6,000mm in length.
- Deep hole boring up to 500mm diameter.
- Deep hole drilling from 100mm drill size up to 240mm drill size.
- 9 x welding rotators with capacity up to 1,400mm diameter and 16,000mm long.
- Profile cutting table with capacity up to 4,000mm wide x 5,000mm long.
- Full welding and fabrication facility.
- Bandsaw capacity of 1,000mm wide and 840mm high.